SpyHunter is an anti-spyware program that protects your device from unknown threats such as spyware, malware, Trojans, and ransomware. If you are getting the SpyHunter error code 2 while installing the software, follow the below-mentioned steps to fix it.
Solution 1: Uninstall & Reinstall The SpyHunter Software
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu available at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Type ‘control panel’ in the search panel and press the Enter key.
- From the search result, give a double-click on the Control Panel app.
- In the Control Panel window, click on Add or remove programs or Programs.
- On the Uninstall a program screen, select your SpyHunter software from the displayed list and click the Uninstall button available at the top of the page.
- If prompted, confirm your action by selecting the Uninstall button again.
- Once you have deleted the SpyHunter software on your computer, delete the SpyHunter folder.
- To do so, click the Start menu and select My Computer or This PC.
- Open ‘Local Drive(C: )’ and give a double-click on the Program Files folder.
- Next, give a double-click on the Enigma Software Group folder.
- Locate the SpyHunter folder and give a right-click on it.
- Select Delete from the drop-down list.
- Remove the deleted files and folders related to SpyHunter software on Recycle Bin.
- Next, restart your computer and reinstall the SpyHunter software to fix SpyHunter error code 2.