Turning On F Secure Firewall
F-Secure Internet Security is a software that is reliable and protects your computer, smartphone, or tablet while your device is connected to the Internet. When the F-Secure firewall is turned off, your computer might be vulnerable to network attacks. So, it is recommended to turn on the F-Secure firewall to secure your computer from threats. Carry out the steps given below to know how to turn on F secure firewall on your pc.
- On your Windows computer, double-click the F-Secure shortcut icon on the desktop to launch the F-Secure Internet Security software.
- In the main window, navigate to the Malware Protection page and click on Settings.
- Select the Security settings button and click the Firewall tab.
- Toggle on the Firewall button.
- Now, the F Secure firewall is turned on. Restart your Windows computer and check the if firewall has been activated.
- For remote assistance, contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this page.
Turn On A firewall Rule In F-Secure
- Open the F-Secure Internet Security software on your computer.
- In the main window, click on Settings and select the Network connections option.
- Click the Firewall tab and select the Rules button.
- Under the In use column, select the checkbox to turn on your firewall rule.
- If you wish to turn off any firewall rule, select the Network connections option again.
- Click the Firewall tab and select Rules.
- Under the In use column, clear the checkbox next to your firewall rule.
Turn On All Security Features
- On your Windows computer, launch the F-Secure Internet Security software by double-clicking the F-Secure icon on the desktop.
- In the main window, click on Tools and select Turn on.
- If you want to disable it, click the Tools menu again and select the Turn off all security features option. If you need remote assistance on how to turn on F secure firewall, click the call button.