Disabling Kaspersky Security Cloud on Mac and Windows is easy and straightforward, depending upon the version of Kaspersky. If you are using Android and iOS devices, Kaspersky is always enabled by default while installing the application and accepting the End User License Agreement. It can be disabled directly on smartphones. The same will apply to Mac and Windows.If you find Kaspersky Security Cloud as a hindrance for downloading any apps or for your system updates, then you can disable it for a while.
Here we have given some easy procedures to disable.
- First, click on the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Management Console to open it.
- To open the console, go to your browser and then to Kaspersky Business Hub.
- Type in your username and the password to sign in to your account.
- If two-step verification is enabled, enter the one-time security code.
- Now the portal page appears with a list of companies that you are working for.
- Select the company link that you want to work now.
- Data of the specific company will be displayed.
- From the selected company, click the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud link.
- If there are any changes made to the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud legal documents, then you have to accept the terms and conditions of the displayed documents by selecting the checkboxes.
- Finally, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Management Console opens.
- Look for the Settings icon and click on it.
- Now the General settings window will appear.
- You can find the Settings link under the Use of Kaspersky Security Network tab. Click on it.
- The settings link will be available if you have at least one available version of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows or Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac.
- After this process, the Kaspersky Security Network page will appear, and here you will have the option for enabling and disabling. This page can be a little different depending upon the Kaspersky Endpoint Security version.
- If it is already enabled, click on the Disable button.
After completing all your downloads, don't forget to enable Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud.