Do you want to install Webroot on Mac Catalina? Then continue to read this page and implement the steps. Webroot is a cyber security software that provides Internet security for consumers from viruses, malware, etc. It also provides a firewall, network protection monitor, and webcam security. Webroot delivers secure web browsing that enables your device to avoid malware and threats so that you can protect your device to some extent. Let us see how to install Webroot on Mac Catalina.
Steps to install Webroot on Mac Catalina
- Make sure that the Mac is connected to a stable Internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to the official web page of Webroot.
- Download the Webroot SecureAnywhere software that supports your Mac’s OS.
- Wait until the downloading process gets completed.
- Select the Downloads option on the bottom right corner of the screen and select wsamac.
- Double click on the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon and click on the Open option on the next pop-up screen.
- Select your Language and click Next.
- Make sure that you know your key code and click the Agree and Install option.
- When Mac asks you to provide the Username and Password, enter the required details and click OK.
- Full Disk Access page pops up on your screen. Choose the Open System Preferences option.
- Select Privacy under the Security and Privacy screen and choose Full Disk Access on the left side of the Apps list.
- If the Security and Privacy preferences page is locked, enter the Mac Username and Password, and click Unlock.
- Select the + button on the right side of the page and click Applications under Favorites on the left panel.
- Search and locate Webroot SecureAnywhere from the list and click Open.
- Ensure that you select the check box next to Webroot SecureAnywhere and select the Quit Now option on the following pop-up window.
- Go back to the Webroot SecureAnywhere window and click Next.
- Click on the Install Extension option and wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Click Finish on the following pop-up window and make sure that the Webroot on Mac Catalina gets installed.