Rising Antivirus is a software that protects your device from unknown threats such as Trojans, spyware, ransomware, and malware. It includes special features like File monitor, Email monitor, USB disk protection, Trojan defense, and System Kernel reinforcement. To know how to download rising antivirus, carry out the below steps.
Downloading & Installing The Rising Antivirus Software
- Before downloading the Rising Antivirus software on your Windows computer, remove the previously installed security software.
- Disable the firewall on your computer to avoid the installation failure.
- Also, disable the in-built security tool --- Windows Defender --- on your Windows computer.
- Close all the running programs and open the default browser.
- Navigate to the official Rising Antivirus site and locate the free edition of the software.
- After selecting a compatible version of Rising Antivirus software, click the Download button.
- Specify a location to save the setup file and click the Save button to start downloading the software.
- Wait until the download is completed.
- Once download rising antivirus, navigate to the location in which you have saved the setup file.
- Extract the downloaded file and give a double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- In the installation wizard window, select your language and click the Confirm button.
- Click the Next button on the welcome screen.
- Click the I Accept button after reading the End User License Agreement.
- Choose your desired components from the displayed list and click Next.
- After completing the installation, click the Finish button.
- Launch the Rising Antivirus main interface and scan for the virus-infected files on your computer.
- If you have difficulties in download rising antivirus software on your Windows computer, contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this page for remote assistance.