Comodo Cloud Antivirus is a robust application that makes use of automatic threat containment. It is light-weight, and it also uses real-time cloud scanning. Using this feature, Comodo Cloud can neutralize malware. Install Comodo Cloud on your computer is quite a straightforward process. Prior to starting with the installation, you have to make sure that you have uninstalled any other Antivirus products from your computer. After you have uninstalled the Antivirus,
Installing Comodo Antivirus On Your Computer
- First, download the Comodo Cloud Antivirus from the product’s official site.
- Next, you have to install the software on your computer. To do the same, please carry out these instructions:
- On the Comodo Cloud Antivirus page, click the Select the language drop-down menu and choose the language of your choice.
- Next, click on the I agree button. This action will start the installation wizard.
- The default installation location will be C:\Program Files(x86)\COMODO\COMODO Cloud Antivirus.
- You can also browse and select a different to installing Comodo Cloud.
- Now, select the checkboxes next to the various options provided on the page. You can select any one or all of the options, depending on your requirements.
- Click on the Install button to Install Comodo Cloud.
- When you see that the installation process is complete, click on the Finish button.
- Comodo Cloud will now automatically launch a quick scan of the essential areas. These areas will include the following:
- If you wish to postpone the scanning process, click on the Pause button.
- In case you want to restart the scanning process, click on the Continue button.
- From the scan results, you can view the number of files that have been scanned and also the threats found.
- After the scanning process, click on the Close button.
- Now, you have to restart your computer. Please remember that Comodo Cloud will function with its full potential only after the restart.
We have now seen the steps involved in install Comodo Cloud on your computer.