The Bitdefender auto-renewal feature allow the user to retain your protection when the Bitdefender subscription expires. Some of the benefits of this feature time-saving, free upgrades, and you can opt out at any time. You can use the software continuously without any interruptions. You will be notified through email before the actual renewal takes place, i.e., before 30 days, 15 days, and 7 days.
You Can Enable Or Disable The Auto-Renewal Feature At Any Time.
- Below are the steps to enable the auto-renewal feature on Bitdefender.
- Sign in to your Bitdefender Central account, click the My Subscription tab in the left panel, and select the My Payments option at the top of the screen.
- Click the More details link next to your Bitdefender product.
- Select the Enable Auto-Renewal option if it is disabled.
- If you have already enabled this feature and you want to stop it, select the ‘Manage your subscription renewal options’ option.
- Click the Stop Auto-Renewal option.
- If you see the ‘Stop automatic subscription renewal’ message on the screen, mention the reason to disable the Auto-renewal feature and select the Stop Auto-Renewal option again.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address.
- If you have purchased the Bitdefender product with a different email address (that is not the same one you use when logging into the Central account), carry out the steps given below to disable the Auto-Renewal feature.
- Sign in to your ‘2checkout account’, click the My Products tab, and select the ‘Stop automatic subscription renewal’ option.
- Confirm the same by selecting the Stop auto-renewal option.
- When the ‘Stop automatic subscription renewal’ box prompts, specify the reason for disabling the feature and click Stop auto-renewal.
- Once disable the Bitdefender auto-renewal feature, Bitdefender will send a confirmation email.