If you are facing issues while you try to uninstall the adaware antivirus program from the control panel window on your Windows computer, you can use the Adaware antivirus removal tool. This tool will remove the antivirus software completely from your computer. The removal tool is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 operating systems. Using the removal tool for uninstallation will completely wipe out all the files related to adaware on your computer.
Delete Adaware antivirus Using The Removal Tool
- The adaware removal tool is capable of uninstalling the adaware Antivirus 11 and adaware antivirus 12 programs.
- While uninstalling the software using the removal tool, the license key or activation code of the Adaware antivirus software is also deleted.
- Make a note of the activation code or license key before uninstallation so that you may not lose it if you want to install the antivirus software again.
- Go to the official adaware site from your web browser.
- Navigate to the Products section and select the Removal tool for the antivirus software.
- Click on the Download button near the Adaware antivirus removal tool and download the tool to your computer.
- Once the tool is downloaded, locate the downloaded file and double-click on the installer file.
- Make sure to save all your works in progress as the system will restart automatically once the uninstallation is complete.
- When prompted for the User Account Control access, click Yes.
- Now, the adaware antivirus removal wizard will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Remove button and wait until the uninstallation process is complete.
- If prompted to restart your computer, click on the Reboot now button.
- Now, your computer reboots and removes all the installation files of the adaware antivirus software.
- You can now reinstall adaware on install any other antivirus software on your computer. Finally your antivirus will be removed by Adaware antivirus removal tool